Awards And Scholarships
- The Tamil Sangam society has instituted an award for those who secure the highest percentage in X/XII Board Exam.
- Overall Performance Cup, Late Shri Arunachalam Award is for one boy and one girl of class XI / XII. who ends up leading in the points table of all-round performance.
- Mr. Rohit Puri Goswami (Vice Principal) has constitute an award for top scorer in Hindi subject of class X & XII Board Exam.
- Mrs. Veena Muley (Head-Mistress) has constitute an Award for top scorer in Hindi subject of class X & XII Board Exam.
FOR THE SECOND TIME VARSHA AHIRWAR GOT SELECTED IN U-19 MADHYA PRADESH GIRLS STATE SOFTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP, ADITYA PANDEY FOR THE FIRST TIME SELECTED FOR MADHYA PRADESH U- 19 BOYS HELD AT NAGPUR MAHARASHTRA.
Varsha Ahirwar of Class XII & Aditya Pandey of Class XII has been selected in State Softball Championship 2018-19 tournament which was held at Nagpur Maharashtra Organized by School Games Federation of India.
Determination and efforts they put together along with their Coach Mr. Vijay Kumar is tremendous and appeciatable.
MKN School feels proud that student of MKN Hr. Sec. School flying the Flag of MKN school high in Academics and Sports as well.
Congratulations to both of them.
03 STUDENTS OF M.K.N. HR. SEC. SCHOOL GOT SELECTED FOR DISTRICT LEVEL INSPIRE AWARD (MANAK) SCIENCE EXHIBITION 2019 ORGANIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA .
1. SUNEETA JATAV OF CLASS 8
2. DURGESH PRASAD OF CLASS 10
3. ATUL SAXENA OF CLASS 10
During 2018-19 session 03 students of MKN school has been selected in district level science exhibition organised by Govt. Of India Entire School congratulate all three 03 of them for achieving this huge success and make our school proud.
the journey of Miss. Suneeta Jatav has not ended by this achievement oply as she was also got selected among the only 23 students of Bhopal for participating in STATE LEVEL INSPIRE AWARD SCIENCE EXHIBITION which was organized at Hoshangabad Dist.
These 03 selected students were succeded all because of their Dedication, Sincerity and the ananymous support of their Teacher Mrs. Khushali Patharkar, Mrs. Humera Sultan Ali (SCIENCE TEACHER) and their parents .
congratulation to all and hope you get more success ahead !
About INSPIRE Awards-MANAK
The Department of Science & Technology (DST) is implementing a national program Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) for attracting talented young students to study Science and pursue career in Research. This Program is being implemented since 2009-10.
INSPIRE aims to identify, sustain and strengthen human capacity for Research and Development base of the country. Inspired research achieved by means of an innovative scientific pursuit is the objective of this flagship scheme of the DST. INSPIRE Program covers students in the age group 10-32 years. It has five components spread over in three major schemes. These are:
i. Scheme for Early Attraction of Talents for Science (SEATS) – INSPIRE Award and INSPIRE Internship,
ii. Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) – INSPIRE Scholarship, and
iii. Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC) – INSPIRE Fellowship and INSPIRE Faculty Awards.
The first component i.e. INSPIRE Award MANAK ( Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) scheme, previously known as INSPIRE Award Scheme, is being implemented through State and UT governments with objectives (i) to attract young students to study science and pursue research career (ii) to promote creative thinking and foster a culture of innovation among them.
Under INSPIRE Award MANAK scheme, in a financial year, ten (10.0) lakh ideas are being targeted from more than five (05) lakh middle and high schools across the country, out of which one (1.0) lakh ideas are to be shortlisted for an initial award of Rs. 10000/- each, for preparation of project/model/showcasing of idea and participation in the District Level Exhibition & Project Competition (DLEPC). The students who are eligible to participate under this scheme should be in the age group of 10-15 years studying in class VI to X. The award money under this scheme is being transferred directly into the bank accounts of the students through Direct Benefit Transfer. The selected students in DLEPCs participate at State Level Exhibitions and winners of State Level Exhibitions further participate in the National Level Exhibition organized every year. The participants of the National Level Exhibition are also provided mentorship for prototype development in association with reputed science and technological institutions of the country. All middle and high schools of the country whether Government, private, semi-private, aided, un-aided are eligible to nominate 2-3 students from their schools, during a financial year, along with all the details including a brief write-up of the idea of the student. The short listing of students for INSPIRE award MANAK and mentoring will be provided by National Innovation Foundation (NIF), Ahemdabad, a autonomous organization of DST, based on the idea submitted by the student.
- Achivments national games held in delhi
- Varsha Ahirwar of class XI participated in National School Games organised by School Games Federation of India. She was selected in Madhya Pradesh Softball Team and won Silver Medal.
- In session 2017-18 our school students showed their sportsmen spirit. participated in various games. 15 players qualified for state level games organsed by education department of Madhya Pradesh .And 02 students Qualified for national school games.
Neha vardani of class XII got appreciation award of Rs. 25000/- from Hon'ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh for securing more than 87% in Board Examination 2017.
- Our school students Participated in inter school dance competition 2018 and stood at number third.
- MKN school got first prize in interschool fancy dress and interschool dance competition held on 22nd January
SANA NAAZ & JYOTI CHATURVEDI GOT SELECTED IN DISTRICT LEVEL SCIENCE FAIR 2018
- Sana Naaz XI
- Jyoti Chaturvedi XII of I has been selected for district level Science Fair competition Organised by Central Government.
Abhay Sahu student of class IX won Gold Medal in 15th Open National Karate Championship. Held at Goa. (India)